Valentine’s Day is around the corner and if you are looking for the perfect gift for that special someone, the Norwalk Seaport Association is offering a truly thoughtful and unique gift, the new “Taste of the Seaport Restaurant Tour Card” that is sure to light up a smile! Best of all, this Valentine’s Day gift is not a generic product like flowers or candy but one that is good through June 2019 at 15 restaurants in Norwalk, Westport, and Stamford that both of you can enjoy.
For just a $50 donation to the Seaport Association, The Restaurant Tour Card is yours and entitles you and a guest to enjoy a FREE entree when you buy one of greater value at 15 fabulous restaurants…what a great way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the added perk of benefitting the Sheffield Island Lighthouse, Connecticut’s maritime icon and the Norwalk Seaport Association that is made up of a team of hard-working volunteers dedicated to the preservation of the Lighthouse and Long Island Sound.
The Seaport Association has made it easy to purchase the “Taste of the Seaport Restaurant Tour Card” just call the Association at 203-838-9444 or log onto their website at www.seaport.org.
The 15 restaurants included in the card offer a variety of food and price ranges making this offer something that will appeal to everyone’s palette. This card has very few restrictions other than diners must order two entrees in order to receive the entree of lesser value as complementary. It should be noted that take out orders, drinks, appetizers, desserts, and gratuities are not included and, that the card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The restaurant will indicate on the card that it has been used at its establishment, as the card is good for one-time use at each dining destination.
1. Adams Rib -Seasonal American fare and classic cocktails served in a warm dining room within the Norwalk Inn, 99 East Ave., Norwalk.
2. BanC House – Offering New American grub including BBQ and crabs in casual surroundings with outdoor seating in season, 16 River St., Norwalk.
3. Beach House Cafe – Fresh seafood, American fare, and cocktails served in a nautical environs with a patio located near the Seaport Dock and Aquarium, 19 North Water Street, Norwalk.
4. BJ Ryan’s – Offering New American food including barbecue and crabs in a casual setting that offers outdoor seating in season, 57 Main St., Norwalk.
5. Bourbon Raw – Hospitality from the heart at this restaurant that features a Southern Style menu of tasty, bold flavored comfort foods with a seafood influence, 80 Washington Street #2, Norwalk.
6. Brasitas of Norwalk – Upscale eatery with tropical decor offering innovative Pan-Latin cuisine and high octane drinks, 430 Main Ave., Norwalk.
7. Italia Pizzeria Restaurant – Warm, long-running eatery preparing pizza, pasta, and many other Italian-American main courses, 285 Main Ave., Norwalk.
8. Knot Norm’s – An extension of the Catering Company, the Eatery is a small establishment on Long Island Sound at the mouth of the Norwalk River that provides a menu of New England staples including a warm lobster roll nominated for the best lobster roll in New England, 10a First Street, Norwalk.
9. Long Ridge Tavern – A converted barn with a cozy fireplace, antiques, and outdoor seasonal seating offers up live music and American fare for lunch, dinner, and brunch, 2635 Long Ridge Road, Stamford.
10. Match Burger Lobster – Many New England seafood favorites from hot lobster rolls to fried clams, burgers and more. The Bloom Family of Copps Island Oysters supplies this eatery with all shellfish and all the meat is from Fleishers Craft Butchery, 580 Riverside Ave., Westport.
11. Osteria Romana – Feast on traditional recipes from Rome Italy. Specialties include homemade pasta daily and fresh, fish, veal, and chicken prepared to order, 250 Westport Ave., Norwalk.
12. Pearl at Longshore – This menu is a balance of modern inventive flavors including small plates, an extensive raw bar, salads, freshly caught fish, grass-fed meat, hand made pasta and pizza, 260 Compo Road, Westport.
13. Saltwater Restaurant and Bar – A vibrant outpost for New England coastal classic cuisine located in a sprawling nautically themed space, 128 Washington St., Norwalk.
14. The Spread – Enjoy dining in a rustic industrial chic space. This restaurant serves award-winning New American cuisine and cocktails, 70 North Main Street, Norwalk.
15. Via Sforza Trattoria – Dine at this Italian Restaurant in a beautiful stone cottage Tuscan farmhouse setting. Offerings include classic and modern Italian fare and brick oven pizza, 243 Post Road West. Westport.